This 2-day course provides the foundations to be an effective Scrum Master. Achieve Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) designation with Scrum Alliance® by successfully completing this training and the online exam that is taken after the workshop (you will receive the link directly from Scrum Alliance®).
The Certified ScrumMaster® course is normally the recommended entry point to the practice of Scrum and is a prerequisite to more advanced certifications: A-CSM®, CSP-SM®. Upon completion of this course, you will receive:
- 16 PDUs | 16 SEUs (REP with Scrum Alliance® and PMI)
- Free Professional Scrum Insight report for your team ($500 value)
- Scrum Alliance® exam fee and 2-year membership included
- Access free Retrospectives e-book and Agile Advice e-book
- No slides! In-depth simulation, classroom discussion, challenging learning environment
- Free note journal, estimation cards, stickies and SharpieApply Now
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all 2 day CSM classes are now virtual. The dates below are grouped by location in order to maintain the close network feel for fellow students, however, you can take the course on any date of your choice, regardless of location;Course Dates
Scrum Master, Agile Program Manager, Agile Project Manager
This course is recognized by Scrum Alliance meaning you are guaranteed to receive only the most relevant, up-to-date skills and information in the field.