This 2-day course provides the foundations to be an effective Scrum Master. Achieve Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) designation with Scrum Alliance® by successfully completing this training and the online exam that is taken after the workshop (you will receive the link directly from Scrum Alliance®).
The Certified ScrumMaster® course is normally the recommended entry point to the practice of Scrum and is a prerequisite to more advanced certifications: A-CSM®, CSP-SM®. Upon completion of this course, you will receive:
- 16 PDUs | 16 SEUs (REP with Scrum Alliance® and PMI)
- Free Professional Scrum Insight report for your team ($500 value)
- Scrum Alliance® exam fee and 2-year membership included
- Access free Retrospectives e-book and Agile Advice e-book
- No slides! In-depth simulation, classroom discussion, challenging learning environment
- Free note journal, estimation cards, stickies and SharpieApply Now
By successfully completing this course you will be able to:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all 2-day CSM classes are now virtual. The dates below are grouped by location in order to maintain a close network feel for fellow students, however, you can take the course on any date of your choice, regardless of location;Course Dates
Scrum Master, Agile Program Manager, Agile Project Manager
This course is recognized by Scrum Alliance meaning you are guaranteed to receive only the most relevant, up-to-date skills and information in the field.